Name Of Post: UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Post Date: 08 Jan 2020
Short Information: The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is invited to fill out an online application form for recruiting NDA (National Defense Academy) personnel in the army, navy, and airforce, and naval academy, 10 + 2 cadet recruits during recruitment at the first stage of the NDA 2020. These candidates are interested in the first stage and all eligibility criteria are met, you can read the full notice and apply online.
UPSC NDA I 2020 Online form
Short Details Of Notification
|Important Date||Application Fee|
|* Application Begin: 08/01/2020 |
* Last Date for Apply Online: 28/01/2020 up to 06:00 PM Only
* Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 28/01/2020
* Last Date Complete Form: 28/01/2020
* NDA I Exam Date: 19/04/2020
* Admit Card Available: April 2020
|* GEN / OBC: 100/-|
* SC / ST: 00/- (Nill)
* Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode Only.
Vacancy Details Total: 418 Post
|Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|National Defence Academy NDA||Army||208||Age Between 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board|
|Airforce||120||10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Naval Academy NA||10+2 Cadet Entry||48|
How To Fill Form
- UPSC Union Public Service Commission issued notice to NDA I 04/2020 on 418 job opportunities in the army, navy, and air force. The candidate for 2020 can apply in the period from 08/01/2020 to 28/01/2020.
- Then verify the entire document: eligibility, proof of identification, address details, basic details.
- Be ready for your scan document related to the recruitment form: photo, sign, proof of identity, etc.
- Before submitting, the final application form candidate must carefully check the preview and all boxes of any errors.
- If the candidate must pay the application fee, he must pay and complete his form.
- After Submitting Form Candidate Take A Print Out Pdf or Print on Paper of Final Submitted Form.